A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
4 Is the magic Number

Monday, October 11, 2010

what went well in the first essay

the first essay was more of an adventure for me. i had the opportunity and time to try out a new and different style of writing contrary to my straight forward approach. my ability to tell a story with the story should create an interesting twist or prospect to the full story.

I try to stay personal, which is required for this essay. more importantly, i think to told the story well. there is no vague area, or area that needs interpretation. i seriously try to avoid that.

i would say i was successful in introducing hamilton the child and adult well.Hamilton the child living the story in africa, and hamilton the adult visualizing the story in America.

As hamilton the adult is reminising, i had to stay on the theme of New Year, making his present-NEW YEAR'S DAY.

My description painted clear pictures that the readers can easily visualize.

It was a exciting experience. something that i would like to work on more.

1 comment:

  1. Hamilton I really enjoyed your essay. Your details made me actually be able to visual the masquerade. And the ending was a great snap back to reality. I wonder if you could even make that ending more powerful...

    ReplyDelete