A Moment in Time

A Moment in Time
4 Is the magic Number

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

brainstorming (essay #2)

the second installation of the "I Essay"

for essay two i write about my experience during the first day of a 14 years civil war. I give background of where i come from before talking about the war and my feelings about it. the background introduces the story.

I included other characters and voices as they were present for that ordeal. other characters include; mother, my junior brother, and i found a way to present music as a motif and in a way an circling charecter to all that transpired.

Music=hardaway, what is love

i used the the pit scene as a recognition of growth (from child to adult).

when the rebel recognized my father, that became the climax of the story, eventhough it comes at the end.

lesson to be learned, God is always in control, and strange things happens, and somtimes happiness brings sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment